Admission Procedures: Late Applicants
Applications received after January 30, 2013 are considered late applicants. All late applicant files must be completed to be considered for rolling admissions. Interviews and entrance exams will only be administered if space becomes available. If space does not become available, the applicant may decide to roll the application over to the following admission season. All school records must then be updated with current information. Acceptance may be offered to a qualified late applicant.
The following items are required before the Admission Committee can consider an applicant’s file complete:
- Application Form:
- Grades M3 - 8: Online application form and fee of $ 125. Locate the Apply Online option under the Admissions tab at www.carrollton.org. A paper application may be submitted for an application fee of $200.
- Grades 9 and Above: Online application form and fee of $50. Locate the Apply Online option under the Admissions tab at www.carrollton.org. A paper application may be submitted for an application fee of $200.
- Academic Records: for all years your daughter has been in school. Please deliver the Transcript Release(s) to your daughter’s current and past schools, and the Teacher and Principal Recommendations to those persons at her school. These materials must be sent to us directly from the school/teacher; in no case will we accept hand-delivered items. Parents are responsible for requesting these records directly from your daughter’s school(s). These forms are to be returned directly to the Admission Office.
- Entrance Examination: If space becomes available and file is complete an individual test date will be scheduled with the Admissions Office. The Independent School Entrance Exam is required for students applying to Grades 9 and above. Register for the test at www.iseetest.org. Those applying to Grade 9 and above are strongly encouraged to take the ISEE exam as soon as possible.
- Interview Required: Academic/Family Interview: If space becomes available, we will schedule the academic/family interview with one of the Directors. All Interviews are for both parents and applicant.