Carrollton is one of the 25 Sacred Hearts schools in the United States.
Founded in 1961, Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart is an all-girls, independent, Catholic day school with approximately 850 students in Montessori 3 through Grade 12.
Carrollton accepts applications for current and future openings.
Due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, we regret we cannot respond to telephone calls and we are unable to interview every candidate. We will process employment application materials as quickly as possible and make every effort to acknowledge receipt of your application.
Carrollton is committed to supporting a community of life-long learners.
A robust professional development budget supports school wide initiatives and individual academic pursuits.
In addition to all school professional development, staff and faculty are given autonomy to pursue professional development that best meet their individual goals.
A few highlights of our Professional Development:
- Each employee is allotted $200 per academic year that can be used at their discretion for professional development without prior approval.
- Professional development opportunities are vast and may include, but are not limited to conferences, webinars, books, school visits, independent research, teaching fellows program, and university lecture series.
- With prior approval, employees may receive tuition assistance with undergraduate or graduate coursework. Coursework may be completed as a non-degree seeking student.
In addition to competitive salaries, Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart offers the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Direct Path - an advocacy program to assist you in locating specialists, dealing with claims issues, and providing clear, objective health information so you can make informed decisions
- Carrollton sponsored life insurance
- Voluntary sponsored life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 403(b) with matching component
- Robust professional development program
- Financial Aid Program for employees' with children attending Carrollton*
- Wellness Program (Wellness Center, Tennis Court, etc)
- Device agnostic campus - employees select their own computers**
*Employees' daughters must apply and be accepted to Carrollton
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.