Intermediate School Weekly Director's Note
Posted 04/30/2018 04:16PM
Happy Monday, Intermediate Parents!
Please read this week’s Director’s Notes below. The first day of testing went well today...3 more to go!
- Week of April 30th – Standardized Testing Week– Please remember that tests will only be made up for students who are sick and have documentation from a doctor. More information on each of the tests being administered below.
- May 7th: Early Dismissal for Faculty/Staff Appreciation Luncheon. Intermediate Dismissal will take place at 11:50am.
- May 11th: Grade 6 to 7 Parent Transition Meeting, 8am, Meli’s Hall
- May 25th: Saint Madeleine Sophie Barat Play for 5th Grade Parents, 8:30am, Benoist Room
- May 30th: Intermediate Concert and Portfolio Sharing, 8am, Benoist Room
- Recycled Uniforms: Carrollton’s Admissions Office offers recycled/gently used uniforms to our community. We offer recycled uniforms at no charge to all families. Uniforms are available on a first come first serve basis until September 1st. If your daughter has outgrown her uniforms or is moving to a different learning community please consider donating them to the program. New uniforms may be purchased at AA Uniform. Come and stock up for the 2018-2019 Academic year. Admissions Office - Gatehouse (Barat Campus) - Open Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. - Please call us before coming or for more information 305.446.5673.
- Selection Forms: Please look below for the Instrument and World Language Forms that apply to your daughter’s grade level. All forms are electronic and are due by Friday, May 4th.
- Current Grade 4:
- Intermediate Music Class Selection Form: Music will be offered twice in a six-day cycle. Both meetings each cycle will be voice, strings or woodwinds, as you indicate on the electronic form. This is a change from last year. A student choosing an instrument, will not also be in a voice/choral class. Please click on the link below. A form should be submitted for each student, even if she is continuing with the same instrument as this year. Instrumental Selection Form
- Current Grade 5:
- World Language Selection Form: Please click on the link below. This form only applies to students entering the 6th grade for the 2017-2018 school year. World Language Selection Form
- Intermediate Music Class Selection Form: Music will be offered twice in a six-day cycle. Both meetings each cycle will be voice, strings or woodwinds, as you indicate on the electronic form. A student choosing an instrument, will not also be in a voice/choral class. Please click on the link below. A form should be submitted for each student, even if she is continuing with the same instrument as this year. Instrumental Selection Form
- Technology Form: Click here for more information about the laptop options. We will be presenting the laptop options to the students as well in the next week or so. Please fill out the form by June 1st with your selection. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScM0Ao4hFoAq1yXKY6CNYgq42tB9bBGuFYi1vuSSnwpM9Ovrg/viewform